Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Our center is growing and we would like to have a dedicated professional who will cover all areas related to Company compliance.
The most welcome is proficiency and familiarity with processes, ability to work independently, create and write policies and procedures as well as be able to manage external and internal compliance.
• Ensure policies/processes/systems comply with local legislation and company compliance framework
• Create, co-create and review policies/processes based on function needs
• Collect information on processes and data to ensure smooth assessment, perform assessments to evaluate compliance levels of HR policies/processes/systems
• Perform risk assessment, maintain risk register, mitigate or reduce HR risks, closure of actions
• Collect and submit the disclosure issues, coordinate for status updates, ensure closure of the actions
• GDPR related to processes
• Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders, gather requirements, interacts with them and provides clarifications
• Create compliance requirements repository
• Create Knowledge management base in compliance area
• Drive process automation and lean HR operations
• Perform data analysis and reporting
• Oversee access right management, storage and backup of data
• experience in compliance/quality/controlling/process management
• Proficiency in English and Czech
• Analytical skills
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Organizational skills, ability to manage the project
• Ability to drive and close the actions
• Proficiency in Excel
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• Extra 5th week of vacation
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!