Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Infosys Brno is growing and therefore we strengthen our internal HR team. Ideally, we would like to welcome someone who has already relevant experience in corporate HR environment – someone who can deal with various Employer/Employee situations and solve them with confidence.
Each Business Partner in Infosys is responsible for complete HR agenda in assigned projects and along with this role he/she is managing particular area of HR activities for the company – the role of our new colleague will be focused on Performance Management & Career growth of our employees.
Is this something what sounds good to you? If so, let’s talk about it!
• Partnering to our Team Leaders & Managers to support them in HR related topics such as employees’ career growth, performance management, anti-attrition activities, employment laws, disciplinary issues
• Communicating with Employees on a daily basis (newcomers adaptation, satisfaction, career opportunities, performance, internal systems and many others during whole employee life cycle)
• Covering Performance Management process for the whole center (goal setting and evaluations, effective usage of internal tool, training of employees on performance management)
• Coordinating of Internal Career growth opportunities
• Driving actions improving employees‘ engagement
• Identifying and performing anti-attrition activities
• Looking for opportunity to make HR processes more effective or bring additional value for employees or the company
• Participating on flourishing and maintaining company culture (events for employees)
• Previous experience in HR corporate environment (at least 2 years)
• Knowledge of Czech Labour Code
• Performance Management and Talent Management experience is great advantage
• Effective communication skills proven in diverse or multicultural environment
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Proficiency in English – this is our company language
• Stable, international environment
• Indefinite contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Home-office possibility
• Friendly environment
• Language courses