Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
The Service Delivery Manager oversees a number of key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high quality service to end users and ensures Service Support and
Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
This position is a stakeholder/ client facing role, and requires that the Service Delivery Manager establishes and manages expectations within the business and drive its team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
• Single point of contact for the services for both IT and business customers. Customer interfacing role with 4-5 days travel requirement in a month.
• Communication with IT and business stake holders as required for any service disruption, status, RCAs and improvements (technical and processes)
• Ensure continuous improvement through problem management, process harmonization, technical improvements, knowledge management
• Ensure SLAs, KPIs, quality and process compliance
• Address roadblocks and liaison with third parties for expedited resolution. Act as an escalation manager towards third parties
• Take lead in strategic topics impacting/touching service delivery
• Define service onboarding frameworks (service description/definition, support model, processes, SLAs etc.) - new services
• Define processes (incident management, change management, problem management, communication management, escalation management, knowledge management) and ensure compliance
• Weekly service review with the services team (L1 and L2).
• Challenge teams to uplift performance and delivery
• Weekly Service review with the client – report back on weekly service parameters
• Monthly Service review
• Ensuring overall service delivery excellence – elimination, simplification and automation.
• +2 years in a Service or Project Manager - customer facing role
ITIL foundation certification
• Excellent analytical & trouble shooting skills required.
• Workable knowledge of application landscape
• Excellent organizational skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
• Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
• Experienced Service Management professional
• Expert knowledge of ITIL processes (ITIL Service Operations or additional ITIL Intermediary certifications)
• Leadership and people management experience (leading virtual teams, working with teams supporting ecommerce sites)
• Service Management in an Agile Environment / DevOps organization experience
• Understanding of Mobile applications architecture
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card