Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
• Managing the performance of the team
• Leading reporting team
• Responsible for the management, escalation and resolution of all incidents, problems and Service requests reported to the Service Desk which may involve coordinating with other technical teams, and from external partners/suppliers.
• Regularly review the effectiveness of the Service Desk and request Fulfilment performance, in line with agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
• Performance management, coaching and development of the individual team members
• Develop and maintain professional credible relationships with key stakeholders, including relevant third parties and strategic suppliers
• Ensure that practices and processes exist and when it is possible are standardized and repeatable. Ensure that these ones are continually improving and produce business cases to support team activities;
• Proficiency in English language
• At least 1-2 years of experience on a Team Lead's position
• Previous experience in Service desk environment
• Customer handling skills and diplomacy to manage customer escalations, the marketing of the department and take responsibility for customer satisfaction surveys
• Excellent organizational skills, demonstrable experience in managing projects to deadline
• Demonstrable experience in people management, coaching, and development
• Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must
• Permanent contract
• Variable pay
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Meal vouchers
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic