Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Manual PO Placement in SAP system
· Distribution of parts from the mother company to suppliers
· Non-mover Treatment – identifying non- and slow- moving parts for stock optimization
· Standard Parts Stock Transfer - internal part relocations between plants and final assembly line
· Effective communication and maintaining professional relations with customers, suppliers and co-workers
· Ensuring efficiency & high quality of S&P processes
· Identify process gaps and improvement opportunities
· Good command of French (min. C1)
· Good English (min. B1)
· At least 2 years of experience in S&P or customer service
· At least Bachelor Degree
· Customer orientation and proactive approach
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
· Team player
Opportunity to work in FRANCE or POLAND
· Work for the prestige Client Logo
· Career in the multinational company
· Unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses
· Set of social benefits to choose from
· Salary adequate to your competencies
· Training program