Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Our Talent Acquisition team is growing, it means looking for new team members. Did you always wonder how the successful hiring process looks like in a company that is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions? Join us and find out!
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Partner who will be responsible mainly for overall recruitment process. You will get a chance to apply your recruitment experience but also learn something new. We will support you on the way and teach you how to work with our complex database, give you responsibility over hiring process and space to work on different projects connected with recruitment.
- creating positive candidate´s experience during recruitment process
- job advertisement and active sourcing
- responsibility for roles with different language combinations
- pre-selection of candidates, interviews and support during hiring process
- communication with Hiring Managers, Team Leaders and colleagues from HR department
- communication with our partners – recruitment agencies, universities and others
- English on a communicative level (written and spoken) – we are international team/company and English is our office language
- at least 1 year of experience with recruitment or recruitment support (sourcing, research)
- communication and negotiation skills
- pro-active approach, fast adaptation to changes
- detail oriented approach
- at least user knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly excel)
- monthly performance bonus
- the contract for an indefinite period
- electronic meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- possibility of home office
- multisport card
- semi-flexible working hours (core hours from 9:00 to 15:00)
- friendly, helpful and funny colleagues