Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in the next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it great to join us? Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with Infosys now!
• Provide support for one of the globally well-known companies;
• Your “customers” will be employees of our clients;
• Support, guidance and administration of basic issues such as change of the client’s accounts, resetting passwords, etc.
• Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Upper-intermediate (at least B2>) level of English (both spoken and written), our major company language
• Willingness to learn and develop;
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Organized training during the first weeks
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Makro card
• Language courses
• 25 days of annual leave
• New modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!