Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
- IT service desk - support & monitoring
- Effective communication with corporate clients from German speaking countries
- Investigating issues
- Problem management (troubleshooting technical issues over the phone)
- Fluent German language is a must and upper-intermediate English; any other European language is a big advantage
- Interest in IT technologies
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Creative team player in a multicultural environment
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Relocation support (Initial accommodation for 2 weeks)
- Expat assistance services for new joiners
- A truly international company
- Bike friendly office
Modern offices in the center of Brno (2nd largest city in the Czech Republic).
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations as well as an interesting history, culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!