Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
We are looking for a seasoned professional with strong experience in managing operations in Business Services and/or IT Operations sector. The selected candidate will have a responsibility for a portfolio of multinational client Business Services and IT operations and will report directly to the Head of Infosys Brno Delivery Center.
• Defines strategy for delivering business objectives for the portfolio of the clients (revenue, margins, transformation, compliance)
• Manages the portfolio of operations through a layer of Operation Managers to ensure client satisfaction with respect to Infosys operational methodology.
• Defines the transformation approach for the portfolio
• Ensures that contractual requirements for the engagement are met.
• Manages business growth of the engagement (as defined by revenue).
• Ensures seamless communication and interaction with senior and executive representatives of Infosys client
• Acts as an escalation point for the clients
• Ensures that the teams are staffed in accordance with the relevant contractual documentation and operational requirements
• Ensures high employee satisfaction in the portfolio
• In cooperation with other functions ensures timely billing and portfolio budget management as well as appropriate infrastructure for the smooth functioning of the portfolio.
• Represents Infosys and the engagement during meetings with existing and potential clients.
• Participates in solution design during new client pursuits
• The employee shall deal with sensitive/financial information of a client/internal Infosys processes
• 10 years of relevant work experience in business services/IT operation management and client facing role(s)
• Demonstrated track record of innovation and transformation in operations
• High level of working and high impact English
• Previous exposure to a multicultural working environment is an advantage
• Previous experience in or exposure to business services/IT outsourcing
• Very strong people management and customer handling skills
• Analytical skills
• Strong client communication skills
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• Extra 5th week of vacation
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!