Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
We are seeking Portuguese speaking Software Support Analyst to engage on behalf of a recognized premium brand pharmaceutical company and act as the key point of contact for the delivery team.
• provide remote technical support via screen share, email, and phone
• identifying bugs in software and data - Software is from a web-based application via mobile applications to standalone apps.
• The database is mainly in use of MS SQL and Oracle SQL.
• Provide application support for non-standard software applications
• Communicate with end-users in the respective country to clarify problems with
applications and resolve problems or issues.
• Diagnose the issue and escalate to programmers in cases of complex application problems
• Facilitate communication between programmers and end users
• Translate customer information into English to communicate with internal colleagues
• Maintain technical knowledge databases and “how to” queries
• Portuguese language is a must (min C1) and upper-intermediate English
• Able to learn new skills and adapt to changing technology
• Analytical thinking
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge
• Managing ticket queue system.
• Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Create productive relationships with and between key stakeholders
• Permanent contract
• Joining bonus
• Flexible hours
• Home office
• Performance bonus
• Multisport card
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!