Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Infosys is moving forward and because we want to keep a pace with a current market situation we are looking forward to welcome an Employer Branding Specialist in our HR team.
We have a strong corporate culture and brand and we would like to communicate our local culture authentically. Have you already helped company to show its character? If this kind of work makes you happy, we would like to meet you!
· Create and execute local employer branding strategy
· Lead a project - creation of Infosys (Czech republic) landing page
· Contribute to strong positive candidate and employee experience via all channels
· Strengthen local awareness about Infosys brand
· Localize Infosys Employer value proposition (EVP)
· Localize corporate identity materials
· Create content for all communication channels (branding materials, ppts, posts, posters, communications templates, etc.)
· Cooperate with Global Marketing team and local vendors (PR agency)
· Implement and execute local social media strategy
· Maintain local LinkedIn, Facebook etc. profiles
· Cooperate with Universities - campus recruitment campaigns, new opportunities
· Represent the company on external and internal events, job fair, workshops
· Bring new employer branding trends, best practices and initiatives in employer branding
· Proven experience in marketing/brand building and communication
· Creativity and at the same time sense for analytical reading and writing
· Focus on detail
· Proven communication skills English - at least C1
· Experience in creating branding materials - knowledge of graphic tools and MS Office
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Option to work from home
• Fruit days, social events
• Modern offices in the centre of Brno