Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys Brno is significantly growing, that‘s why we are currently searching for motivated candidates who can join our managerial team and help us to drive our client operations.
Operations in Infosys world are mainly focused on various IT services (help desk environment) as well as business services like sales support, digital operations, HR administration, or banking support.
Are you result-oriented, self-motivated and experienced in running outsourced IT service or business services operations? Are you open for a new challenge? Let us know about you!
Our managerial roles are complex - combine domain knowledge and people management together with business, finance and quality activities. Join us and #NavigateYourNext!
• Providing accountability and leadership for the client engagement (dedicated team)
• Managing operations around 50 people
• Responsibility for fulfillment of all KPI’s across the team
• Delivering quality and efficiency targets as directed by your direct superior
• Managing all HR issues promptly in line with Infosys policies and procedures
• Coordinating resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (team size, span, shifts, skill sets, technology roll-out)
• Conducting periodic reviews with team leaders and drives corrective actions where required
• Responsibility to build effective knowledge repository for the engagement
• Engaging with the key client stakeholders on areas of improvements
• Managing attrition and profitability within their teams
• A minimum of 8+ years of experience in relevant domain knowledge
• Deep understanding of domain process and business metrics including best practices and benchmarks (ideally help desk environment)
• Experience in the use of analytics and problem solving tools/approaches (Six sigma, etc.)
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and provide solutions in line with customer expectations
• Excellent relationship management skills – coordinating with different functions and client contacts to provide customer delight
• Exposure to process risk management
• Advanced people management skills
• Positive attitude, open mindedness, being receptive to ideas and feelings in an aim to create win-win situations
• Eagerness to learn
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Option to work from home
• Fruit days, social events
• Modern offices in the centre of Brno