Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
You will be responsible for providing customer support to our client customers, partners, and internal requestors. This role will deliver high-value experiences through simplified, successful interactions using all contact channels (telephone, portal, email, chat). The individual performing this role is expected to be knowledgeable across multiple offerings and will be a single point of contact for requestors to make the complex easy and ensure each interaction is a positive one.
• Engage customer, understand their needs and translate this need to the client work required, and set proper expectations about delivery time
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and provide direct high volume transaction support to internal teams
• Leverage the knowledge base to accurately perform transactional work when appropriate to support quick resolutions; utilize good judgment and time management skills to balance transactional work with the customer engagement to support resolutions while not jeopardizing engagement activities
• Utilize proactive approach as indicated in the client model, looking beyond the case to wider customer account activity and support needs
• Focus on Business Outcomes and Customer Experience impacting metrics;
• Engage with back-office agents as appropriate to enable time-consuming transactional work and intervene and resolve if the request is not meeting needs (timelines, quality, fit for purpose etc.)
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners, vendor representatives in support of successful customer outcomes
• Identify issues, carry out Root Cause Analysis on cases that don’t meet expectations and implement process fix to prevent future occurrences
• Share tacit knowledge gained through customer interactions via KM contribution approach so that knowledge can be leveraged by the entire team
• Focus on process improvement identification and development of improvement ideas
• English C1
• Exceptional communication skills, use of customer-centric language; Active listening skills, driving understanding and clarification of customers’ needs
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English
• Quick learner who easily applies problem-solving, critical thinking and analysis skills
• Self-motivated and drive to succeed with natural curiosity, initiative, and tenacity to drive issues to closure
• Ability to engage and facilitate activities of others, follow up to understand the status and help to meet the expected delivery date
• Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining composure
• Familiarity with case management systems, email, chat, Windows-based applications
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
• 2+ years of proven experience in Customer Services with direct customer interaction
• Proven track record of executing varied and complex services and business processes
• Experience in working in dynamic and active change environments with teams of various skills, abilities, backgrounds
• Experience with working in remote, global teams, (accommodate different time zones/shifts) in a dynamic business environment
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• Extra 5th week of vacation
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!