Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
In Infosys Brno, there are various clients we provide services for. This role is open at one of our biggest engagements - US logistic company which we deliver IT help desk support.
As the scope of services is growing, the role designations become more specialized.
That's why we now look for a Software Release Analyst who will be responsible for client's application updates.
• Facilitation of Light Releases, which includes:
- attend relevant project meetings
- provide updates on progress to central Release team.
- review and approval of Release related deliverables
- authorize related Change records
• Ensure weekly updates on Release Risk List from the Risk Owner
• Facilitate Checklist Walkthroughs, which includes:
- ensuring attendance from key stakeholders
- providing updated Checklists
- opening Conference Call
- taking Actions / Minutes & distribution post meeting
• Attend weekly client's Release Planning/Team Meeting
• Ensure Release dashboard is updated with all relevant information for owned Releases
• Distribution of Release Stage Gate Communications
• Coordination of allocated Releases
• Experience with described activities
• Fluent English
• Advanced communication and soft skills - to be able to coordinate tech teams
• Patching schedule negotiation
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Fruit days
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Option to work from home
• Training opportunities - up-skilling, online courses
• Community/employee activities
• Bike friendly office