Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
Join the future with Infosys now!
º Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
º From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations
º According to the Quality of Life index – 2017, prepared by the travel and statistic site Numbeo, Brno was ranked #56 worldwide for the quality of life. However, Brno came in 24th place in Europe and second in Eastern Europe. The parameters of the survey include purchasing power, safety, health care, consumer prices, traffic commute time, pollution and climate.
º If you are interested in an exciting career with great exposure to global business and global corporations? Are you interested in the latest technologies and technology trends? Are you innovative? We invite you to consider Infosys career opportunities by viewing our careers section.
In Infosys Brno, there are various clients we provide services for. This role is open at one of our biggest engagements - US logistic company which we deliver IT help desk support.
As the scope of services is growing, the role designations become more specialized.
That's why we now look for a Software Release Analyst who will be responsible for client's application updates.
• Facilitation of Light Releases, which includes:
- attend relevant project meetings
- provide updates on progress to central Release team.
- review and approval of Release related deliverables
- authorize related Change records
• Ensure weekly updates on Release Risk List from the Risk Owner
• Facilitate Checklist Walkthroughs, which includes:
- ensuring attendance from key stakeholders
- providing updated Checklists
- opening Conference Call
- taking Actions / Minutes & distribution post meeting
• Attend weekly client's Release Planning/Team Meeting
• Ensure Release dashboard is updated with all relevant information for owned Releases
• Distribution of Release Stage Gate Communications
• Coordination of allocated Releases
• Experience with described activities
• Fluent English
• Advanced communication and soft skills - to be able to coordinate tech teams
• Patching schedule negotiation
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Fruit days
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Option to work from home
• Training opportunities - up-skilling, online courses
• Community/employee activities
• Bike friendly office