Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
We are offering an opportunity to become part of our Infosys team as Junior Accountant. You have a chance to use your academic background, learn how to provide support to the financial department by daily management of accounting tasks and cooperate with Senior colleague. Don’t miss this unique chance to become our colleague and contribute to the success of Infosys, the global leader in technology & service consulting.
• Assist in preparing financial reports to support our business and its growth
• Process business travels and claims
• Provide an exchange rate to the global team so that foreign currency invoices are generated correctly
• Account/bank reconciliations
• Support to a billing process
• Support and manage diverse ad-hoc activities as required
In addition, you will partner with the business leads and provide support, insight, guidance, and challenges around all financial matters.
• Level of English C1, Czech or Slovak C1
• Strong Academic background (Ideally Finance related A-Levels and/or degree)
• To be organized and detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• To be able to prioritize and work within deadlines
• Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• 25 days of holiday
• Meal vouchers
• Training opportunities
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• Home office possibilities
• Parking spots for bikes
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining