Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
Are you looking for an opportunity to start your career in HR area? Are you interested in stuffing and would like to grow into a recruiter role? We are currently looking for a new colleague who would join our internal HR recruitment team and would help us with our daily recruitment agenda. This is a fast-paced job in an ever-changing environment working with some very demanding projects. Our recruiters are targeted to hire a high volume of talented people. Your role will be to ensure the recruitment process runs quickly and smoothly. If you like to communicate with people, are detailed oriented and you would like to profile yourself in the HR field, send us your CV today!
• Providing general support and administration for all aspects of the recruitment process
• Supporting the recruiting function within the recruitment process including scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms and greeting candidates as they arrive for interviews
• You will be also responsible for maintaining the recruitment database and reporting thereof
• You will assist in ad hoc recruitment projects and perform other recruitment related activities
• Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
• You will be working also in our internal recruitment tool
• Participation on Job Fairs
From the beginning, of course, we will show you everything and we will support you until you are sure that you already manage everything.
• Eye for detail and calmness
• Excellent organizational skills a high attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
• Native Czech language and English is a must (B2/C1)
• Basic knowledge of MS Office is a must and Labour Code will help a lot
• Work experience with back office or administrative position is a plus
• Knowledge of Kenexa system is a plus
• Permanent contract
• Monthly bonus
• Very friendly team :)
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Bike Friendly
• 25 days of leave
• Option to work from home
• Flexi-time - you can vary your starting and finishing times each day
• Modern offices in the center of Brno in Spielberk office
• Training opportunities