Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
Provide 1st level technical support
Would you like to work in a modern office in the center of Brno?
Are you Interested in IT and willing to learn and develop new skills?
Are you customer-oriented and proactive?
Do you have knowledge of IT products, services, and terminology?
Would you like to improve your knowledge of Registry Fixes, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions?
Would you like to learn how to escalate and coordinate tickets?
Do you speak English?
Do you also speak one of the languages below?
POLISH | SPANISH | ITALIAN | FRENCH | GERMAN
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Provide 1st level technical support, service restoration, fulfillment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance, and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
Provide solutions for user requests based on a knowledge database, available rules and problem descriptions and advice of resolver groups. Escalate issues that cannot be resolved to resolver groups based on a documented routing tree.
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Experience of working within a busy ICT Service Desk environment, showing
experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution.
- Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security,
- Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN T/S
- Basic networking knowledge
- Escalate and coordinate unresolved tickets with the relevant technical teams located
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of
the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to
all service management principles
- Communicate at all levels
- Ability to work across organizational and professional boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, including active listening and understanding
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads.
- Work to tight deadlines/service levels
- Business etiquette
- Broad knowledge of IT products, services, and terminology
- Project Language: Italian or Spanish or Polish or French or German along with English