Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
• Manages the day-to-day operation through a layer of Operation Managers and Team Leaders to ensure client satisfaction with respect to Infosys operational methodology.
• Ensures that contractual requirement for the engagement are met.
• Manages expansion of the engagement.
• Analyzes the trends and plans accordingly
• Ensures seamless communication and interaction with the client
• Acts as a contact and escalation point for Client Vendor Manager.
• Ensures that the team is staffed in accordance with the relevant contractual documentation and operational requirements
• Manages the whole operation with respect to people related matters, on the engagement level is responsible for retention and job satisfaction
• In cooperation with other functions ensures timely billing and engagement budget management as well as appropriate infrastructure for smooth functioning of the engagement.
• Represents Infosys and the engagement during meetings with existing and potential clients.
•Is responsible for team members satisfaction, including wellfare events and teambuildings.
•Employee shall deal with sensitive/financial information of a client/internal Infosys processes
• 10 years of relevant work experience in management and client facing role(s)
• High level of working English
• Experience in managing customer service, order fulfilment, or sales support operations is a must
• Previous exposure to the multicultural working environment is an advantage
• Good people management and customer handling skills
• Analytical skills
• Strong client communication skills
• Permanent contract
• Variable pay
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!