Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
Our client is an international courier delivery services company with its headquarters in the Netherlands. The firm has fully owned operations in 61 countries and delivers documents, parcels and pieces of freight to over two hundred countries. The company recorded sales of €6.91 billion in 2015.
Our long-term cooperation is currently extended by a role of Release Coordinator.
We seek candidates who have previous relevant experience in ITIL environment and release management role.
• Attend Client weekend impacts meeting to discuss patching activities.
• Attend weekly Client Release Planning Meeting
• Attend weekly Client Release Team Meeting
• Facilitation of security patch releases:
• To orchestrate BAU patching (Windows, Oracle, Linux and Solaris)
• To assist the ‘Release Management’ process is enforced on BAU patching (Azure
cloud, HP-UX, ESX, SQL, 3PAR firmware, iLO and SCCM) and deliverables are
presented at the required level – Schedule, scope, RDD, Walk-though meeting
checklist, communications, Go/No-Go decision
• To create, follow up, record and authorise patch related changes
• To produce the required to support patching documentation:
• SOP (Alterations and reviews as required)
• Creation of monthly server lists
• Walkthrough checklist documentation
• Distribute pre and post-patching communications
• Generate post patching compliance reports
• Follow up on any remediation of patching communications (DXC, InfoSys,
• Awareness of patching slots and schedules for minimal impact to the business.
• Liaise with Client about how de-confliction decisions are made on server level and release level.
• Drive daily activities IAW SOP and calendar, detailing completed actions, issues and future intentions on daily calls with Client.
• Engage with key stakeholders to ensure GPO creation and Client tasks are completed prior to patching activities.
• Permanent contract
• Variable pay
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!