Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
Our client is an international courier delivery services company with its headquarters in the Netherlands. The firm has fully owned operations in 61 countries and delivers documents, parcels and pieces of freight to over two hundred countries. The company recorded sales of €6.91 billion in 2015.
Our long-term cooperation is currently extended by a role of Release Coordinator.
We seek candidates who have previous relevant experience in ITIL environment and release management role.
• Facilitation of Light Releases, which includes:
• Attend relevant project meetings
• Provide updates on progress to the central Release team.
• Review and approval of Release related deliverables
• Authorisation of related Change records
• Ensure weekly updates on Release Risk List from the Risk Owner
• Facilitate Checklist Walkthroughs, which includes:
• Ensuring attendance from key stakeholders
• Providing updated Checklists
• Opening Conference Call
• Taking Actions / Minutes & distribution post meeting
• Attend weekly Client Release Planning Meeting
• Attend weekly Client Release Team Meeting
• Ensure Release Dashboard is updated with all relevant information for owned
• Creation of weekly WAR Release Slide
• Distribution of Release Stage Gate Communications
• Coordination of allocated Releases
• Permanent contract
• Variable pay
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations