Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
• Providing support to employees of a global German company
•Point of contact for L1 Application Support and user administration
• Cooperation within the local team and with other support teams
• Handling of different requests and incidents via email (90%) and phone (10%)
• Analyze and solve wide range of issues related to supported applications
• Proficiency in written and spoken German (B2 level required) and English (B2 level required)
• Basic IT knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
• Focus on great customer service
• Team player
•Strong communication skills
• Willing to work on weekday shifts (7-20) and weekends (once every 7 weeks)
•Touch typing is an advantage
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!