Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
• The first point of contact for incidents and service requests logged by the end users
• Receiving, logging and managing tickets received via Phone/Email/Chat/web-forms
• 1st line support – Remote Troubleshooting and resolution of IT problems related to end-user devices (computers and Mobile), Network, applications, and computer peripherals
• Prioritize requests and incidents based on impact and urgency by selecting a severity level
• Escalate and coordinate unresolved tickets with the relevant technical teams located globally
• Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• Creating and updating support documentation and Knowledgebase articles to assist other support staff and end users
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English, additional language would be a huge advantage (German/Turkish/Romanian/Russian/Spanish/Italian/French/Hungarian…).
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong Active listening skills.
• Prior IT support experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
• Tech Savvy individual with a good understanding of Computers, Network, software, Mobile Devices, and cloud-based technologies
• Knowledge/experience with enterprise IT infrastructure will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of ITIL or similar IT Service management framework is an added advantage