Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic, provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
• Daily operations of network infrastructure
• SPOC (single point of contact) for all internal and external stakeholders (e.g. delivery-time, costs, contract duration, escalations, etc.).
• Plan, direct and coordinate activities to ensure customer project goals and objectives remain on track.
• Verify, coordinate and track orders to help ensure on-time delivery.
• Proactively communicate updates to customers at each order milestone and throughout the service delivery process.
• Monitor the quality and frequency of KPIs
• Ensure that orders/projects are closed in a timely, cost efficient and quality manner and that a right first time service is delivered to customer.
• Ensure and perform timely Jeopardy-/Escalation-/Risk-Management
• Taking End-to-End responsibility for Network operations using defined processes and coordinating with 3rd party vendors
• Coordinating field resources and activities to enable services.
• Ensure smooth handover and inventory update for day to day operations and monitoring.
• Support and verify the achievement of Customer Satisfaction targets and other targets set by the management
• Ensure the correct and effective use of the systems/tools to reflect the current status of the orders.
• Ensure a sufficient and comprehensive documentation of the installed services.
• Knowledge on large scale global enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors like in Cisco/Juniper
• High level understanding of Network Architecture and Design Capabilities on LAN/ WAN / Wireless networks (controller / Access points), Nexus and hands on Experience on Products in Cisco & Juniper
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network's infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
• Explore to design & implementation of Routing / Switching Technologies.
• Proactively review customer solutions and propose improvements and strategic direction, anticipating client goals
• Ability to quickly comprehend complex processes
• Capability to understand technical service designs
• Proven experience in managing complex processes and multiple suppliers
• Proven ability to successfully steer and co-ordinate activities also in a complex and non-standard environment
• Knowledge of quality management approach
• Ability to understand, track and, if required, report erraneous developments of the delivery process
• Ability to diagnose delivery issues and weaknesses in the process in order to successfully initiate corrective actions
• Ability to analyse and respond to customer service requirements
• Strong level of ownership and the ability to represent in front of our customers and suppliers
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Option to work from home
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees - Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!