Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
Reporting to the Senior Service Introduction Manager you will be accountable for the quality of delivery and successful Transfer to Operations for new and changed services in line with ITIL best practice.
You will liaise between business owners, project managers, design teams, operations teams, and our partners / supplier communicating between all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth and successful implementation of new services, executed to high quality standards.
You will ensure Service Management procedures are established and documented that align with ITIL best practice, and provide the capability to measure, and maintain performance of the service post launch to promote continual improvement.
Be part of the business continuity function working in collaboration with multiple partners and suppliers, across various disciplines including Network and IT Operations responsible for end to end Service Management processes and support.
Liaising with internal technical subject matter experts and business owners of key platforms and processes you will ensure end to end Service Acceptance requirements are met.
• Working with the Service Architect ensure new services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, OLAs and monitoring commensurate with business requirements and priorities.
• Act as a gate keeper function that ensures effective Transfer to Operations in compliance with Service Acceptance and Service Design Package (SDP) for all new services, aligned to ITIL best practice.
• Ensure that appropriate lifecycle resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders.
• Represent the Service Transition stakeholders at all project meetings to assist in the definition and implementation of service acceptance criteria for both new and changing services.
• Work with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Service Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties to ensure that projects are delivered in compliance with the Statement of Requirements (SOR) and SDP and SRP.
• Ensure that any new 3rd party contracts contain an agreed support schedule which aligns with the proposed support model and is backed up with SLAs managed through regular service reviews.
• Interface with the Project Team to ensure adequate Service Transition Support and Operations Team coverage across all relevant work requests / ELS / BAU activity.
• Define and deliver the end to end support model with all key stakeholders across multiple delivery organisations.
• Ensure all operational support material is completed to a high standard by all relevant Design and Service Transition functions.
• Ensure all non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria.
• Ensure an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
• Capture any appropriate RAIDs and ensure appropriate prioritisation, ownership and remedial actions are in place for launch. .
• Education to degree level (Technical/Science preferable) or equivalent IT industry experience.
• Previous Service Transition experience - Service design experience - Defining IT Operations & support requirements - ITIL Foundation Qualification
• Permanent contract
• Variable pay
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!