Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated person who shares our passion for Quality. The candidate will become a part of an Enterprise Quality Team and will drive audit-readiness and deployment of Infosys management system standards in Brno delivery centre. This role plays a key part in the delivery of high-quality services for our clients by identifying current gaps, driving them to closure and supporting sustainability and business growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills in order to drive effective governance and internal audits. If this sounds like you, we are excited to meet you in person.
• Conducts Quality related internal audits, identifying gaps and driving them to closure
• Drives deployment and provides consulting on Infosys management system standards
• Develops reporting and tracking mechanism to ensure compliance to quality assurance framework
• Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements
• Coordinate with multiple stakeholders worldwide
• Cooperation with internal and external auditors
• 2+ Years of experience in Internal Auditing (IT/Service/Outsourcing industry)
In-depth understanding of ISO 9001 standard (Internal Auditor certification is an advantage)
• Advanced knowledge of Quality concepts and standards
• Detail oriented and highly organized person
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Advanced MS Excell skills
• Eagerness to learn
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!