Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated person who shares our passion for continuous improvement. The candidate will become a part of an Enterprise Quality Team and will coordinate a portfolio of Lean Six Sigma and other improvement projects in Brno delivery centre. This role plays a key part in achieving improvement targets for the center therefore we are looking for an experienced candidate who can demonstrate strong leadership skills and in-depth knowledge of continuous improvement subject who can support our operations and drive transformation and cultural change. If this sounds like you, we are excited to meet you in person.
• Identify and drive new service improvement opportunities by conducting innovation assessments
• Manage the formal side of projects and drive project portfolio
• Coordinate with multiple stakeholders worldwide on achieving strategical effort-reduction and cost-saving targets
• Consulting, training and coaching for project team members
• Promotes continuous improvement mindset within the company
• Support on a variety of Quality related tasks
• 2+ years of experience in Service/IT/Outsourcing Industry
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Black belt is an advantage)
• Proven experience in leading/consulting improvement projects is a must
• Strong knowledge of quality concepts, tools and ability to explain these in a simple and interesting manner
• Analytical skills and application of various statistical tools (Proficiency in Minitab and MS Excel)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Eagerness to learn
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!