Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
We are looking for a switched on, proactive Recruiter to join our busy team on a full time permanent basis:
- To be responsible for administering all recruitment processes
- First point of contact for clients, consultants and candidates
- Interact with hiring managers to understand job requirements
- Adhoc administration
- Manage interview process from CV screening to offer stage
- Participate in employer branding activities, job fairs, employer events
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest improvements to existing systems in order to enhance operational
- Follow new trends, tools and hiring methods
- Experience within a similar role
- Familiarity with traditional and modern recruitment methods, tools and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience with high volume hiring and language hiring is preferred
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Czech or Slovakian and English language
- Experience with system Kenexa is an advantage but not mandatory
- Ability to work in a busy, ever changing environment
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!