Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
• Providing support to employees of a globally well-known company
• Cooperation within the team
• Handling different requests via chat, email, and phone
• Analyze and solve wide range of issues
• Proficiency in Swedish and English (B2 level required)
• Basic IT knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
• Focus on customer
• Team player
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Joining bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks of accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!