Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
We are currently looking for an IT Administrator for our internal Technology Infrastructure Team (Local IT team).
We would expect you to have some experience in any of below scopes:
• Networking (using Cisco devices)
• Windows Server
• Linux server
• Delivering local IT support to all technology infrastructure projects in Brno location
• Administration of Win servers, updating patches, migration to different hardware, fixing vulnerabilities etc.
• End-user support for Applications, IP Telephony, etc. and necessary activities related to site support/administration.
• Working on central shift together with colleagues (coverage from 07:00 – 15:30/09:30 – 18:00) + on call support outside working hours
• Customer facing capabilities, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Basic general IT knowledge
• Experience in managing Active Directory, WSUS, Anti-Virus Servers is advantage
• Experience in networking is advantage
• Experience/knowledge with supporting user applications ( MS Office, Citrix, VPN )
• Sufficient English level (at least B2 level)
• IT education (Bachelor/Master) or professional experience on a similar position
• Permanent contract
• On-call bonuses to the base salary
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Individual development plan
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of holidays
• Bike friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno