Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Join the future with Infosys now!
We are currently looking for an IT enthusiast who would join our internal Technology Infrastructure team and help our employees with various IT issues they might be facing. The position is suitable for IT graduates or people who have IT background and would like to learn how local technical support in a corporate company works.
• Ensure local IT support to all technology infrastructure projects and day to day operations across the various assigned engagements in the on-site location
• Involved in all network administrative activities of the network equipment (CISCO), Voice infrastructure LAN/WAN connectivity,
• client interaction, audit compliance
• Understanding the process and policies of the organization and the client requirements
• Supporting the transition team during process migration but at the same time support all client’s needs
• Working on central shift together with colleagues (coverage from 07:00 – 15:30/09:30 – 18:00) + on-call support outside working hours (extra payment)
• Cooperation with managers on technology/solution/information for the respective engagement
• Experience in managing Active Directory, WSUS, Anti-Virus Servers
• Customer facing capabilities, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Day to day management of infrastructure operations in Infosys data centers
• Troubleshooting of various issues in regards to PCs, Email Exchange, IT Operations & Security, including Service Desk
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
• Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows servers
• Connect and set up hardware and manage all network, applications, desktops, servers’ vendors
• Advise business operations staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
• Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
• Advanced knowledge in MS Products (MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
• Sufficient English level (B2-C1)
• IT education (bachelor/master) or professional experience in a similar position
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!