Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Using customer service skills together with knowledge of the client (global networking company) product and services offerings, you will be accountable for the support of European and global business teams working with large B2B customers.
You will be engaged with the business team on situations requiring high levels of interaction, cases with high business complexity and escalated cases. You will use email (75 %) chat (20 %) and phone (5 %) to communicate and work with the business teams. In all cases, you will maintain ownership of the cases and drive to a successful outcome in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
You will be part of the young and completely new international European team working on large B2B client proposal here in Brno together with another people from all over the world and we are already looking forward to cooperating with you!
• Work with B2B business team on creation of large B2B service and product proposals
• Create and amend quotes and proposals
• Work closely with the internal business team to gather information and data to help them to create the best solution and offer for client
• Own end to end various customer requests/task and proactively drive them to successful closure
• Proactive management/resolution of sales/customer workload
• Preparation of large proposals
• Deal with partners/resellers
• Drive process improvements in the day to day work
• Communication skills including report building
• Use of customer-centric language
• Demonstrating appropriate urgency
• Understanding and clarification of customers’ needs
• Verbal and written communication in English and German
• Quick learner who easily applies problem-solving, critical thinking and analysis skills
• Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining composure
• MS Office experience
• Permanent contract
• Flexible hours
• Home office
• Performance bonus
• Multisport card
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Bike friendly
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!