Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Infosys BPO is seeking professionals to join our growing team.
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients.
At Infosys, we believe in great things, and we are doing them in Brno. We are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events which are changing the world. Infosys is giving an opportunity to people with open innovative minds, with or without experience
Explore the future with Infosys now!
Are you interested in human resources area and would like to take your chance in this field? We are currently looking for German speakers who would join our team and support our client in various HR requests. We are open to both freshers or graduates who are fans of HR or have some basic administrative work experience and also to more experienced HR enthusiasts.
• Communicate with stakeholders (letters, contracts, other documents, etc.)
• Maintain HR database up to date and with correct data
• Prepare documentation (contracts etc.) for employees
• Work within WorkDay – Human resources platform
• Create ad-hoc reports and fulfill employee's queries
• Establish great relationships with all the stakeholders (HR managers, Payroll, etc.)
• Eye for a detail
• English and German is a must - B2 level
• Previous work in HR is an advantage (experience with WorkDay is a huge advantage)
• Basic knowledge of Excel and Labour Code will help a lot
• Permanent contract
• Possibility of PART TIME
• Joining bonus
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport Card
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!